Transition planning helps to prepare young students for their future. Services are based on students’ strengths and their needs. Consideration of the student’s preferences and interests are also important for successful transition planning. Nevada PEP offers trainings, and guidance on transition planning. Please review the information on this page, or contact us directly to talk about Transition Services.
- Transition Guide
- Tips for College Bound Students with Disabilities
- Catch Your Dream: Student Guide to Transition Planning
- Your Rights In Special Education, What A Great Idea!
- US Department of Education Letter on the Importance of Collaboration Between Special Education and Vocational Rehabilitation Related to Secondary Transition
- Talking With Your Young Adult About Underage Drinking
- Career Development for Youth With Disabilities
- Americans with Disabilities Act 30th Anniversary
- Olmstead Decision and After
- Explaining the Olmstead Supreme Court Decision