Every October Nevada PEP recognizes National Bullying Prevention Month with our signature Run Walk Roll Against Bullying. In keeping with the need to social distance, PEP has decided to adjust course and launch a new awareness campaign called “I Care, We Care” in partnership with Findlay Automotive Group.
Get Involved in the “I Care, We Care” Campaign This October
1. Sign Up To Receive Updates
Please fill out this form to stay up to date on how you can be involved with the I Care, We Care campaign this October!
2. Create Care Messages and Share Them With the Community
Create your Care Message:
- Use our templates to craft your own anti-bullying message!
- Print it out, color on it, take a picture with it, personalize it to make it your own!
Share your Care Message:
- Use the hashtag #ICareWeCare to share on your social media platform of choice.
- E-Mail it to us at PEPInfo@NVPEP.org
- Use the handy submission form below:
3. Amplify Other Participant’s Care Messages
- Explore the hashtag #ICareWeCare on social media.
- Like, Comment, Re-share, to show your support of bullying prevention!
- Share with friends and family and ask them to get involved.
4. Visit Our Community Care Gallery
- Visit the Community Care Gallery and watch as it grows throughout the month of October!
- Donors will receive I Care, We Care Swag as appreciation for joining us in raising awareness about bullying prevention.
Donate: I Care, We Care
Community Care Gallery
Check back in October to watch the gallery grow!
Communities Care Champions
Communities Care Partners
Communities Care Leaders
Communities Care Supporters
Creative Solutions Counseling Center
We Care Connectors
I Care Friends
Join us next next year for the 10th Anniversary Run Walk Roll Against Bullying!